LOCAL BOAT SCHEDULE
Destinations and schedule may be changed due to weather or sea conditions. Please call the shop for the most up to date schedule at (757) 481-7949.
Private Charters available to your preferred destination — Email firstname.lastname@example.org
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE TIP.
**More information provided below chart and here.**
There is presently no schedule available. Ask us for future planning.
Info to know for your dive:
- Must have signed Waiver, Boat Ticket, Necessary Gear including Tanks and Weights, Snacks/Lunch, Sea Sickness Medication, Dive Insurance from Dive Assure/DAN/Tricare.
- Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable Boat Tickets-48 Hour Cancellation Policy-We require 48 hours notice to reschedule.
- The Miss Mackenzie leaves promptly at 7am, Please arrive at Long Bay Pointe Marina 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Call the shop to reserve & pick up any rental gear needed prior to the day of your dive.
Private Miss Mackenzie Charters:
- Open to Charters any day that the boat is not scheduled or that any divers are not signed up for a given day on the schedule above
- Prices Vary per location you prefer
- 50% due upon booking and 50% due day before trip & Signed Charter Agreement
- Approximate pricing ( ½ day charter to inshore site $600, full day charter to midshore sites $780, full day charter to offshore sites $999) dependent upon site location. Two sites or one site available per day
- Inshore Sites: Tower, Tower Reef (Which includes the Tug, E.B. Barge, L.C. Barge and several other obstructions.), Santori, Tiger, Kingston Ceylonite.
- Midshore Sites: Brass Spike, Gulf Hustler, 4A Dry Dock, Hanks, and 1400 line wreck.
- Offshore Sites: Available through private charter only. Morgan, Webster, Cuyahoga, Kern, Ricks, Powell and Lillian Luckenbach.
- Weather dependent
- Waivers, certifications, proper gear and any food/drink are responsibility of the customers. Optional lunch provided during full day charters
- To review the Miss Mackenzie waiver please call the shop and they can provide you with a copy via email, fax, or in person. They will be up on our website in the coming future.